Casio fx-115ES PLUS Engineering/Scientific Calculator
Primary: Casio fx-115ES PLUS Engineering/Scientific Calculator.pdf - 23,642 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Casio fx-115ES PLUS Engineering/Scientific Calculator.pdf - 27,322 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Casio fx-115ES PLUS Engineering/Scientific Calculator.pdf - 35,215 KB/Sec
- Khanka Hard Case for Casio fx-115ES PLUS Engineering/Scientific Calculator
- Engineering Unit Conversions, 4th Ed
- FE Reference Handbook
- Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 15th Ed
- co2CREA Carrying Travel Storage Organizer Case Bag for Casio fx-115ES PLUS Engineering/Scientific Calculator
- Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual, 15th Ed
- FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual
- FE Civil Practice
- Casio fx-9750GII Graphing Calculator, White
- Michael R. Lindeburg: FE Mechanical Review Manual (Paperback); 2014 Edition
CASIO fx-115ES Plus Scientific Calculator
Casio's most advanced scientific calculator to date, has been designed and engineered for easy operation at any level. The Natural Display and enhanced features like displaying root forms of equations, finding derivatives, product notation templates, and advanced inequality functionality, makes the fx-115ES Plus extremely versatile and the perfect choice for high school and college students alike.
The fx-115ES Plus is designed to support all users in the following courses:
- All General Mathematics courses
- Algebra I & II
The CASIO fx-115ES Plus scientific calculator is permitted for use on the PSAT/NMSQT, SAT and ACT college entrance exams, AP tests, and NCEES exams.
The fx-115ES Plus is intuitive and easy to use as you progress through your coursework. It has two-way power, "Solar Plus with Battery Back-up", so you're always ready!
Offers a large, multi-line display that allows for important multi-replay functionality.
Functionality & Key Features
Some of the functionality you will find in the fx-115ES Plus includes:
- Natural textbook display shows expressions and results exactly as they appear in the textbook
- Over 280 functions, including fractions, statistics, complex number calculations, base arithmetic, linear regression, standard deviation, computer science, and polar-rectangular conversions
- List-Based STAT Data Editor
- Table Function
- Matrix and Vector Calculations
- 40 Metric Conversions
- Multi-replay function allows you to backtrack step-by-step through calculations, where you can edit expressions and recalculate answers